Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Best 6 natural hair loss solutions and their treatments!

Among trichotillomania, androgenic alopecia and telogen effluvium, there can be any condition behind the loss of hair. If these conditions are not treated on time, they can result in excessive loss of hair. Here, we will discuss some of the best known alternative treatments for treating the hair loss problem. 

The best thing about considering these natural hair loss solutions is they will have a positive impact on your life as well as well-being. So, even if your hair loss problem don’t stop, you can still take the benefits of its treatments in other ways -
natural hair loss solution

Keep your hair clean and healthy – Obviously, if you are losing hair, the first thing you need to start taking care of is keep your hair clean and healthy. These natural solutions can play a vital role in your overall campaign to fight with baldness. However, they will not solve the problem from the root.

  • Saw Palmetto extract – It is the most widely known herbal treatment that is highly enriched in containing the amount of DHT. Just like Finasteride, you can use it to fight with prostatic disease and reduces DHT by serving as an anti-androgen.
natural hair loss solution

Eat whole foods – Whole foods, such as Potatoes, green and red peppers, cucumbers, and sprouts are highly enriched in mineral silica and provide strength to your hair, promoting them to grow.

  • Stinging nettle – last but not the least, stinging oil has been used as a natural hair loss remedy for treating the hair loss problem! You can take it in the form of a pill or a tablet – however, you should not apply this treatment directly to your bald head!

  • Lavender oil – Addition of few drops of lavender oil in the mixture of sesame oil, or almond oil can help you in the growth of hair if massaged properly into the scalp. Henna, known as the traditional Indian Herb, also works as a natural conditioner and can help your hair to grow against breakage.
 natural hair loss solution

  • Stop using egg – If you allergic to egg, you shouldn’t use it directly anyhow! Instead, prepare a mixture a 4 tablespoon of plain yogurt and one egg. After shampooing, apply this mixture onto your head and massage it properly by ensuring that your hair gets coated. Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes. After then, wash your hair with cool water. It will soften your hair.


Another herbal treatment – Prepare a mixture of 2 tablespoons of rosemary oil and 1 cup of vinegar in a glass or a microwavable bowl. Put it inside the microwave for 1 minute. After then, make the use of spoon to crush the rosemary until the fragrance releases. Strain the mixture and let it there to cool before applying. After shampooing, apply this natural hair loss solution on your hair for leave it there for 2 minutes. Wash your hair with cool water.

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Hair Loss Supplements

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I want to use this opportunity to thank a great doctor, a doctor Olta sepll caster who helped me to cure my (Alopecia) I was directed by a friend who received healing from him also. I almost lose hope in life when my friend told me about this great doctor who has healed many people from this sickness, I thought it will require many things but by the special grace of God everything was simple, now I am healed from (Alopecia) I am now a normal a human without no sickness. please my brothers and sisters if you are facing the same problem please remember to Contact Olta's spell caster for any kind of sickness HIV, cancer, etc For more info text or call (+1 424-644-1977) or email oltaspellcaster@live.com and WhatsApp ?+1 (862) 358-5989?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I want to use this opportunity to thank a great doctor, a doctor Olta sepll caster who helped me to cure my (Alopecia) I was directed by a friend who received healing from him also. I almost lose hope in life when my friend told me about this great doctor who has healed many people from this sickness, I thought it will require many things but by the special grace of God everything was simple, now I am healed from (Alopecia) I am now a normal a human without no sickness. please my brothers and sisters if you are facing the same problem please remember to Contact Olta's spell caster for any kind of sickness HIV, cancer, etc For more info text or call (+1 424-644-1977) or email oltaspellcaster@live.com and WhatsApp ?+1 (862) 358-5989?,

    ReplyDelete