Do you know how mandatory it is to take care of the skin? Ask from those people who are suffering from the skin disorder. If one gets any skin disorder treatment, it will affect them physically as well as emotionally. Skin is one of the major organs of the body, so there is need to take care of it properly. Let us discuss about some skin problems and their treatment.
Different skin Problems Are:
• Acne- This is one of the common disease that often occurs in teenage. Another name for acne is pimples. There are different types of pimple such as whiteheads, blackheads, papules. They are caused due to dirt, pressure, food, cosmetics.
• Psoriasis- It is the chronic skin disease and in this skin cells grow very fast and due to this dry red patches are formed on the skin. It occurs especially on the scalp of the body. And it can be caused because of genetic problems, skin injuries and climatic conditions. Well, its exact cause is still unknown.
• Dry skin or Xeroderma – This disease often happens in winter. In this, skin loses its moisture, get peeled off and also get cracks. It occurs on hands, legs, thighs and on the pointing sides of body.
• Ringworm- It is a very common skin problem caused due to fungal infection. It’s not a worm actually. In this, ring like red rashes are formed on the skin. It often caused due to direct contact with the skin of an infected person.
• Eczema or Dermatitis- It is the long term skin problem that occurs due to environmental and genetic factors. This skin disorder is found in both i.e. human and animals. According to the studies, it have been seen that it usually start in the early childhood.
Different skin treatments are:
Natural treatment for this is to use toothpaste on the pimple. Paste made by crushing the aspirin can be used in curing it. You can also use baking soda, lemon juice, slices of raw potatoes for its treatment.
• Psoriasis Treatment
Dry skin will encourage this problem, so don’t let your skin get dry. Use some creams and lotions of a good brand. Take bath regularly. Don’t go too much in sun as UV rays are very harmful for the skin. Use aloe era gel; include garlic cloves in your regular diet.
• Dry skin or Xeroderma Treatment
By eating and drinking healthy, this problem can be easily solved. Exfoliate the skin a week, use gentle cleanser, avoid long and hot bath, and take healthy diet. Wear cotton cloths instead of fabrics which create irritation.
• Ringworm Treatment
Use leaves of basil leaves on the patch; apply turmeric on the infected area. Make a paste of vinegar and salt, and then apply it on the patch. Papaya can be used in curing this problem; rub a slice of papaya on the patch, it is very effective.