Monday, August 18, 2014

Remedial Yoga Exercises to cure Kidney Stones

The impurities that we eat go into the body. It could accumulate anywhere in the body giving rise to stone formation but more chances are that the stone in the kidneys.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-pkOOUprOICM/UWv4L4SbefI/AAAAAAAADrg/kgr8BKPi-Yk/w800-h800/home-remedies-for-kidney-stones.jpg


• Breathe left right method:

This Alternate Breathing method is very much helpful for those who have been suffering from the kidney stones. The method of doing the alternate breathing is quite simple in nature.

http://photos2.demandstudios.com/dm-resize/photos.demandstudios.com%2Fgetty%2Farticle%2F217%2F206%2F144448410_XS.jpg?w=267&h=10000&keep_ratio=1


Spread a soft cloth on the floor and sit keeping your back straight and erect. . First inhale from the left nostril keeping the right nostril closed for a while with the help of your thumb of the right hand.

Now, close your left nostril with the ring figure of your right hand. At the same time remove your figure from your right nostril. At this time, exhale from the right nostril. Now, inhale from right nostril and change your figures to close the right nostril and open the left nostril. Here, perform the inhaling and exhaling. Repeat the complete cycle of witching over the nostrils 5 times. Be cautious of not to do forceful breathing at any time

• Blanket Rest Pose:

This pose helps in clearing the kidneys of any stone formation if happening at all. Fold a few blankets and place them against the wall. Bed sheets could also work. But, large number of bed sheets could be needed for the purpose. 

http://yinyangyogis.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/caterpillar.jpg

Now, rest your upper part of your body on the folded blankets with your knees touching the ground. Be careful to keep some blanket portion between your abdomen and your legs so as to exert some soft corner of the pressure on your abdomen. This will help clearing up your kidneys.

• Pawan muktasana:

Lie down on a straight and level ground with back touching the ground. Now, fold your legs and allow them to take some rest over your abdomen. . Wrap both your arms over your knees and exert pressure on your abdomen and inhale. While exhaling the air, try to raise your head and touch the chin with your knees. Do not forcibly try to make a chin knees contact. It will help clearing the kidneys.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D-KXdMmfrlk/TJ2HMpGUpsI/AAAAAAAAEX8/V1iIOprV82U/s400/pawanmuktasana.jpg

• Leg Raise Pose:

Lie on a straight and level ground. Extend both your arms sideways. Now, inhale and raise your legs and raise them till they are at 90 degrees to the ground. Stay in that position for few seconds. Exhale and return back to normal.
Persons with complaints of high blood pressure should not perform it.
• Backbends:
Good for clearing your kidneys from the stone formation, this could be performed. But there needs to be some perfection in using this method.

Lie down flat on a level ground. Keep your hands behind your head. Now fold your legs. Simultaneously fold your arms and keep your hands near your ears. Now slowly try to raise your buttocks. It needs some perfection when your will be able to raise your body as to give a semi-circulation shape to your body with feet and hands touching the ground.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZWqgYBROGHw/S20gEokA9wI/AAAAAAAAAE4/P5Ksaxr1p3U/s320/kidney_stone_2.jpg

Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones could give relief from the problems of stone formation. Yoga is the painless remedial form that could benefit

3 comments:

  1. I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr. Udebhu who get me cured from herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching
     through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr.Udebhu helped someone in curing his herpes disease using his healing
     Herbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he
    did, after i receive his herbs and i take it as instructed i was cure permanently from herpes my herpes disease was gone. so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, athritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can rich him now via ? Gmail address: drudebhuherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349051254152  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr. Udebhu who get me cured from herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching
     through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr.Udebhu helped someone in curing his herpes disease using his healing
     Herbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he
    did, after i receive his herbs and i take it as instructed i was cure permanently from herpes my herpes disease was gone. so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, athritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can rich him now via ? Gmail address: drudebhuherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349051254152  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally a Natural Product to cure Herpes and Cold Sores is Available at HealthyLife Herbal Centre. earning that you have HERPES  can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
    It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

    My name is Bella faith gilmore and i am from the United States.

    I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from HERPES INFECTION, but all to no avail. I contacted so many  doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a great work of (Healthylife herbal centre) online.

    I then contacted him (herbalist roman) through email healthylifeherbalcentre@gmail.com After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, i decide to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.
    To my greatest surprise, healthylife herbal centre prepare a medicine and  send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was cure from HERPES  his medicine is legit and it is real.

    I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with HERPES ,  ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kindney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of  healthylife herbal centre. kindly contact him via email: healthylifeherbalcentre@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348074216045

    ReplyDelete