Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Herbal Remedies for Low Sperm Count and Male Infertility

Any man who is suffering from the problem of low sperm count in his seminal fluid is examined to be infertile. But, there are lots of herbal remedies available in the market for the treatment of male infertility. These herbal remedies are considered quite useful and effective, and the best approach to deal with this frustrating problem. 


Moreover, the problem of low sperm count is affecting a large number of people these days. Because of this problem, they are not able to grow their family. Whatever the case be, there is always a way to every problem. So, if you are also suffering from this problem, you can consider natural remedies for low sperm count treatment and to enjoy the experience of being a father.

http://ayurvedicexpert.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/nil-sperms.jpg?71e9a7

However, it is considered as low sperm count is the major cause of male infertility, but yes, sperm mobility and seminal fluid are also considered equally important in male fertility. It is also revealed in a study that people, who suffer from male infertility, also suffer from the problem of less sperm motility, instead of suffering from the problem of low sperm count.
Moreover, there are some factors that stop the male from becoming a father and these are as listed as –
  • A busy and hectic lifestyle impact the male ability a lot
  • Increased level of stress can also affect the hormonal balance a lot
  • Habit of smoking
Here, we have listed some of the remedies that can help a man to enjoy the incredible experience of a complete family.
  • Maca – It is a major vegetable that is used to treat the male infertility. Additionally, Maca is a potent food based supplement that enhances the seman volume, and enhances the quality of sperm also. This herbal remedy can also be used boost the libido, and to improve the performance of a man in the bed.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/zdMsE5mi4C0/maxresdefault.jpg

  • Tribulus – This herbal remedy is used in Asia in the treatment of male infertility since long time ago. Actually, it gives a lot of advantages to the men, who suffer from the problem of sperm antibodies. In addition to this, Tribulus also encourages the viability of sperm, enhances the sperm count in the seminal fluid and improve sperm quality as well. Furthermore, this herb is also considered important for increasing the libido in male so that they can properly satisfy to their female partners.
Panax Ginseng – This herbal remedy is widely popular in Asian Ginseng. It basically enhances the working of reproductive organs. Besides this, Panax Ginseng is also considered beneficial for the complete health of a person. In addition to this, this herb also improves the immunity by stimulating the working of the immune system. Furthermore, it enhances the memory and slows down the process of aging. Panax Ginseng also improves the quality of sperm in seminal fluid and that is the main reason, why it is used for low sperm count treatment.

5 comments:

  1. Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
    1. Fibroid, Asthma, All STD,
    2. High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)
    3. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection)
    4. Blockage from the fallopian Tube
    5. Cyst from the ovaries
    6. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching
    7. Irregular menstruation
    8. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
    9. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.
    10. Infertility for easy Conception.......
    11. Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
    Simply contact the spiritualist Dr Eka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to thank a great man who cured my husband of AZOOSPERMIA (ZERO SPERM COUNT) his name is Dr. Uduehi. My husband suffered zero sperm count for a long time. He felt useless or depressed most time especially when we wants to make out because he knows there would be no results. So, one day I confide in a friend about our predicament and she gave me Dr. Uduehi’s contacts, I contacted him and he administered his medication and after my spouse took the medicine he started experiencing sperm although it was little at the beginning but it kept increasing until he got me pregnant after 13 years of marriage. You too can be cured also he treats any kind of male infertility. Reach him through: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Odion who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr Odion email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349019421176. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/
    HEPATITIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here to appreciate Dr OGU for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 2 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. OGU curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. on his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via DHL which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .OGU , God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETIES, CANCER,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES,LOW SPERMS COUNT, SYPHILIS, HIV/AIDS, FIBRIOD, COPD, MENINGITIES,HEPATITIES B [HBV] DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Ogu today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got diagnose of herpes virus last year, and i was taking some drugs prescribed for me by my family doc the drugs could not work and the herpes in my system was very terrifying that i was so depressed the good news is that i never gave up in searching for natural cure for herpes virus ,cause i believe so much in herbal medication.. One faithful morning i read a comment from a lady called Destiny Hudson on how she was cured with natural herbs made by DR.OYAGU from somewhere is West Africa, i immediately copied out his contact email via oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com and explain all my herpes problem to him via his email. the big truth is that it took just two week for his herbal medication to cure me completely without side affect. Till date am herpes virus free and all thanks to Dr OYAGU for his good deeds for me, Once again am very happy to share this great testimony of DR OYAGU cure hurry up now and contact him via his email address (oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com Call & WhatsApp him on (+2348101755322 ) and see what he can do

    ReplyDelete