Wednesday, February 11, 2015

7 amazing food that helps in lowering cholesterol

People, who are facing the problem of high cholesterol, are worried about this fact. The lifestyle we are living these days is quite different from the lifestyle that our parents had lived before. Today, majority of people love to eat foods that are readily available in the market. Such kinds of foods are not nutritious and contain a high amount of fat and salt that increases the level of cholesterol in an individual’s body.

http://images.idiva.com/media/photogallery/2013/Jan/4slide17_600x450.jpg


You need to decrease the consumption of processed food that contains a lot of fat and start doing exercise to lowering cholesterol. It would help you to live you a healthy life and to reduce the level of your cholesterol. Here, we are listed some of the healthy and nutritious food that you can consume -

  • Salmon - It contains Omega 3 fatty acids and proteins in large amount and gives lots of benefits to those people, who are suffering from cardiovascular problems. Even, health experts also recommend people to consume minimum of two servings of fatty fish in a week such as sardines, mackerel, salmon, herring, tuna and anchovies.

  • Grapes - Grapes contain a high level of antioxidants, which in turn prevent people from damage caused by free radicals. It also assists in the blood clotting process, as grapes help to decrease platelet clumping. Besides this, they also contain flavonoids that help can individual to lessen the cholesterol in the body.

http://www.lifeaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/lower-cholesterol.jpg


  • Walnuts - They are highly rich in poly unsaturated acids and help in lowering the serum cholesterol. Walnuts also make the blood vessels of an individual's body healthy and protect them from getting damage. Having a good amount of Walnuts regularly can decrease the level of cholesterol up to 12%.

  • Brown Rice - Brown rice encompasses oil that helps the people in reducing the level of cholesterol. As brown rice is made up of whole grain, it transfer magnesium and vitamin B to the body, and most importantly, supplies fiber to lessen the cholesterol. If you like to consume a high protein diet, then you can simply add beams to your daily diet.

  • Oats - Having a high value of soluble fiber, oats help people in eliminating the bad cholesterol. Including oats in your daily meal and to consume it on daily basis will help people to trim down the cholesterol from the body.

  • Tomatoes - Few people knows that they can lower the level of cholesterol with the help of tomatoes. They are really helpful in enhancing the good cholesterol and eliminating the bad cholesterol. Tomatoes encompass lycopene that gives lots of benefits to an individual body.

http://www.weightlossforall.com/images/lower-cholesterol.jpg

  • Garlic - It helps to battle with bacteria and fungi, because it contains allicin. Garlic is also helpful in boosting the digestive process, but the most important benefit it provides to the body is, it helps in decreasing the level of cholesterol when it is consumed cooked.

Apart from using these foods to lowering cholesterol, you can also make the use of supplements. So, live a long and healthy life by consuming healthy food, performing daily exercise and adding supplements to your daily routine.



3 comments:

  1. If you had to guess...

    Which of these points do you press to relieve a your migraine?

    Or to lower cholesterol?

    To reduce pain from arthritis?

    Or to reduce high blood pressure?

    Find out here: How To lower cholesterol?

    Best rgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Odion who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr Odion email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349019421176. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/
    HEPATITIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got diagnose of herpes virus last year, and i was taking some drugs prescribed for me by my family doc the drugs could not work and the herpes in my system was very terrifying that i was so depressed the good news is that i never gave up in searching for natural cure for herpes virus ,cause i believe so much in herbal medication.. One faithful morning i read a comment from a lady called Destiny Hudson on how she was cured with natural herbs made by DR.OYAGU from somewhere is West Africa, i immediately copied out his contact email via oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com and explain all my herpes problem to him via his email. the big truth is that it took just two week for his herbal medication to cure me completely without side affect. Till date am herpes virus free and all thanks to Dr OYAGU for his good deeds for me, Once again am very happy to share this great testimony of DR OYAGU cure hurry up now and contact him via his email address (oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com Call & WhatsApp him on (+2348101755322 ) and see what he can do

    ReplyDelete