Migraine is a mind problem in which we are suffering from several headache attacks. Migraine is known as ardhvabhedaka in Ayurveda. Migraine is a painful disease. According to the research in America near about 36million people are suffering from migraine. There are many reasons of Migraine Headaches like:
- It is age related problem generally people between 15 to 55 age are suffering from this disease.
- Smoking can cause migraine problem.
- Too much use of alcohol can lead to migraine headaches.
- Long time stress and depression can produce migraine headache.
- Lack of nutrients in body.
- Bad Lifestyle.
There are many ways to treat migration headache. But natural treatments are always best and you they are very effective. They contains to side effects because they are 100% natural.
- Magnesium: Magnesium
helps to protect our heads blood vessels that can cause migraine. If
you are suffering from Migraine problem then you can take a diet which
is rich in magnesium it helps to get rid out of headache.
- Ginger: Ginger contains anti inflammation and antioxidants properties. Ginger helps to reduce nausea that can caused migraine headache. You can use ginger in your dishes and raw ginger is also very effective for migraine patients.
- Nuts and almonds: Nuts
and almonds are great source of fiber and antioxidants. You can take
almonds and nuts regularly as a medicine. Study recommended that nuts
contain a nutrients named salicin which act as pain killer. So regular
use of almonds and nuts are very effective in headache.
- Massage: Sometimes we are suffering from migraine headache because of stress and anxiety. In that case massage is very effective, neck, shoulder and head massage is very effective in migraine. It helps to provide relief and prevent from stress and anxiety.
- Yoga: Yoga
is very effective remedy for headache. There are many Yoga’s and asana
are recommended to treat migraine. Study suggests that regular Yoga
helps to provide relief in headache very quickly than the medications.
- Drink enough water: Water
is a great natural remedy that helps to get rid out of headache. When
you drink proper water it helps to detox your body and remove all the
bad toxins that can lead to stress and anxiety and helps to prevent from
migraine headache problem.
- Meditations: Various types of meditations techniques are recommended to treat migraine headache. Medications help to relax your mind. Daily 15 to 20 minute’s medication provide proper relief to your mind. Doctors recommended that regular use of medication helps to prevent from migration.
- Feverfew herb: Feverfew is a natural herb that helps to provide relief from headache. It is our old remedy that helps to treat asthma, arthritis and migraine headache. But before use it takes a doctor advice because high dose of this medicine can affect your body. So be aware before use this medicine.
These are all natural treatments for migraine headache. These treatments contain no side effective and 100% effective. You can follow them at home and prevent from migraine headache.