Sunday, January 4, 2015

How to relief from stress naturally

Stress is a mentally disorder in which patients wants to get relief. Many people are suffer from stress and want to get relief. There are many reasons of stress, like bad weather, work pressure at home, office and anxiety etc. Stress is very harmful for health. It can develop many serious diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure and heart attack. So long time is very necessary to treat.

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2014/05/13/1226916/076287-1e836c06-da4f-11e3-8125-0ad81a58de5e.jpg

If you are suffering from any type of stress from long time you can use some natural ways. They will help you to get rid out of stress and provides proper relief.



http://images.lifescript.com/Media/Taxonomy/mind/meditation/hypnosis_article.jpg


  • Spent some time with music: Music, it is a natural way to treat the stress. Music helps to change your mood. It helps to provide proper relax to your mind. In a research it is prove that music helps to lowering down the hormones in memory which causes stress. So when you feel stress, try music and relax your mind.
  • Meditation for Relax: Only three times in a week helps to get rid out of stress and reduces the anxiety form mind. Research suggests that meditation is very good to relax the mind. Many people around the world follow the meditation to get relax.
http://www.besthealthmag.ca/sites/default/files/images/stress_0.jpg
  • Eat a Healthy Diet: Junk food and spicy foods can lead to stress problem. Healthy foods like green vegetables, soya products, fruits help to provide the nutrient which is very useful for mind. When we eat unhealthy foods they produce many diseases in our body and any diseases can increase the level of stress in mind, so try to prevent from junk food.
  • Avoid Smoking and Alcohol: Smoking and alcohol can also produce stress in our mind. When people are suffering from any type of stress they started to drink alcohol and smoking to get relief. But in actual any type of drugs can lead to high level stress. So try to avoid alcohol and tobacco products.
http://g4.psychcentral.com/lib/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/natural-remedies-for-dealing-with-stress.jpg


  • Take Proper Rest: Sleeping is natural medicine to treat any type of disease. Sleeping helps to lowering down the stress hormones in mind. But too much sleep can also make us depress, so a balancing sleep is much needed in stress.
  • Exercise and Yoga: Exercise and Yoga are very good home remedy. Regular exercise and yoga helps to get rid out of stress. Many doctors are also suggesting Yoga to treat their patients. Yoga works very fast as comparison to other meditation. Yoga helps to develop the physical and mental ability both.
http://cdn.vkool.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/l-theanine-or-green-tea.jpg


  • Change Your Lifestyle: Lifestyle played a important role in stress management. Bad lifestyle can also lead to depression and anxiety. So make a proper stress management plan and take a suggestion of your doctor time to time.
There are many factors which can cause stress but when you follow these natural remedies for stress, they help you to get rid out stress naturally.

3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone , good day , i just want to share a review on what happened to me and my uncle last month . when i thought i have seen it all but Dr Sambo let me know that there is more to life . i had Herpes Simplest Virus HSV2 and my uncle was tested HIV positive . we spent a lot trying to get cured ,until i contacted Dr Sambo for a help . just within 21 days his herbal medicine cured me and my uncle , its still unbelievable to me and other member of my family .but I'm cured and my uncle is now tested HIV negative just after 21day . this is a miracle. i do not know how else i can appreciate Dr Sambo for his works , other than to share my review for others to see Email: (divinespellhome@gmail.com) Dr. Sambo WhatsApp  him now +2348145810121  God bless Dr. Sambo .. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GOT CURED FROM CANCER I was diagnosed of cancer and i have tried all I can to get cured, but none of them work, until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare hebal medications to cure all kind of diseases including cancer, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contacted this Dr Odion and he prepared a cancer herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he directed me on how to take the medicine, after taking it the way he instructed me to, l was totally cured of the deadly disease called cancer, all thanks to Dr Odion you can email drodionherbalhome12@gmial.com or WhatsApp him now +2349019421176
    [this great herbal doctor CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    HIV / AIDS
    DIABETES
    EPILEPSY
    HSV
    HPV
    Herpes
    HEPATITIS
    LOVE SPELL
    SICKLE AND ANEMIA .. ETC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is all i see now big thanks to Dr. Odion from West Africa (NIGERIA), I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease herpes Virus for the past 2 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks have been my hobby not until this blessed day, I was searching through the Internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr. Odion. from West Africa (NIGERIA) helped someone in curing his herpes Virus . quickly I copied his Whatsapp Contact: +2349019421176 just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did,he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal medication, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just contact him by Email: at [ drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com] whatsapp him on +2349019421176 HIS HAVE THE CURE TO THIS FOLLOWING DEADLY DISEASE [1] Ischemic heart disease [2] Cerebrovascular disease [3] Lower respiratory infections [4] Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [5] Diarrhea diseases [6] Trachea, bronchus, lung cancers [7] Tuberculosis [8] Diabetes mellifluous [9] Hypertension heart disease [10] HIV/AIDS

    ReplyDelete