Wednesday, June 4, 2014

How to Tighten Loose Vagina Without any medicine

Loose vagina is the type of situation through which many women are required to pass. This situation could lead to unsatisfactory sex life and could jeopardize the relationships between husband and his wife. This situation could even lead to the situation that could even prevent them from having their proper sex life. It could even hamper the personal life of the two to such an extent that could be beyond the negotiable repairs. There are some ways and the techniques that could Tighten Loose Vagina.
 http://d1b4clyktq9reo.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/How-to-make-husband-love-his-wife.jpg

Vagina which is the most sensitive organ of a female leads to the reproduction of a new life that could take birth in the time to come. But, it has to remain in proper strength all through. It cannot lose its tolerance at any given time. It contains tissues and muscles which are constant expansion and contraction all the time. These muscles are the most sensitive part. The tightness of the vagina depends upon various factors like improper way of having sex, using unauthorized ways and practices of pleasure items etc.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-56_swEpAhQM/UOfnluMmHEI/AAAAAAAAAY0/8dwLg_KcUdM/s1600/tight+loose+vagina.jpg

Some of the ways and methods which could be taken into use to tighten a loose vagina are:

Exercises: Certain types of regular exercises that are related to the vaginal area are very beneficial in tightening up the loose vaginal area. Kegel exercise can help to get rid of the situation. But, there are certain correct methods to do these exercises to get good results.



• Another method that can be taken into practice is to use the contraction method of the vaginal muscles and tissues. 



• Yoga is very helpful technique to tighten the pelvic muscles.

Constant use of Vaginal Cones: The constant use of vaginal cones increases the pelvic muscle strength. The use of vaginal cones helps in tightening the loose vagina. The use of these cones starts from the use of the lightest weight, this cone is inserted into the vagina and contractions are applied to the area in question. The cone is held at that place for some time and the weight is gradually moved up to the heaviest in the course of time. The cone exercise is done twice in a day, and about 10 to 15 minutes in a particular session. After spending a few days with a given weight, move on to the next weight slab.

http://www.kegel8.co.uk/media/wysiwyg/Squat.jpg

These techniques could be helpful in tightening up the loose vagina which could help a woman to have better sex life with her partner.



3 comments:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got diagnose of herpes virus last year, and i was taking some drugs prescribed for me by my family doc the drugs could not work and the herpes in my system was very terrifying that i was so depressed the good news is that i never gave up in searching for natural cure for herpes virus ,cause i believe so much in herbal medication.. One faithful morning i read a comment from a lady called Destiny Hudson on how she was cured with natural herbs made by DR.OYAGU from somewhere is West Africa, i immediately copied out his contact email via oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com and explain all my herpes problem to him via his email. the big truth is that it took just two week for his herbal medication to cure me completely without side affect. Till date am herpes virus free and all thanks to Dr OYAGU for his good deeds for me, Once again am very happy to share this great testimony of DR OYAGU cure hurry up now and contact him via his email address (oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com Call & WhatsApp him on (+2348101755322 ) and see what he can do

    ReplyDelete
  3. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on

    Email:Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: +234-81352-38391

    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

    ReplyDelete