Monday, December 22, 2014

Natural Remedies Tips and Treatment for Heart Disease

One third of today’s population has one thing in common. All of them are suffering from a heart disease. Although the intensity may vary from low to high to medium, but this is not a good sign. A number of factors which include stress, unhealthy lifestyle and polluted surroundings lead to a problem as serious as this.
A small fraction of the people suffer from these problems genetically. But as they say,” Better Late than never.” A number of heart disease natural remedies have proven to be effective and has prolonged the lives of people suffering from acute heart diseases as well. As serious as the heart diseases are, there are very simple and effective remedies which can help one, lead a healthy life.

Natural Remedies Tips and Treatment for Heart Disease

These heart disease natural remedies include certain lifestyle changes and practices to power the body and support the proper working of all the systems. Some of these practices have been mentioned below.

1. Exercise- A fit body is very important for the proper sustenance of a human soul. Exercising is very important as it leads to a healthy body and mind and also helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and increases blood flow to the heart. Due to an increased flow, better oxidation takes place leading to a healthier heart.

http://www.summervilleperiodontist.com/portals/148/images/PDM_Heart-Disease.jpg


2. Stress management- Stress is one of the major causes of depression which in turn leads to numerous heart diseases. In this fast paced world, everyone has problems, but we need to take care that these problems do not harm us in any manner. Irregular stress levels and anger issues can lead to heart attacks. Hence we need to maintain a check on our stress levels and indulge in activities which keep us away from depression.

Natural Remedies Tips and Treatment for Heart Disease
3. No Smoking- Smoking is the most cancer causing agent and it also affects the heart in all adverse ways possible. Not only does it affect the lungs, it cause pressure on the heart and over time, leads to blocked arteries and veins. This is the most common way to trigger a heart attack.

4. Healthy Diet- What we eat is what we are. Heart diseases are majorly related to the food and compounds that we intake. Cholesterol levels are a major indicator of health status of the heart. The more amounts of fats, sugar and cholesterol high products consumed, the higher are the chances of getting killed by a heart attack. Consumption of alcohol in low levels has been proven to lower risk of heart attack but excess of alcohol has adverse effects.

http://www.howtopreventheartdisease.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/hearty20090209c.jpg


5. Weight Loss- Another major heart disease remedy is getting your body back into shape. Obesity and overweightness is a major cause for heart diseases. A person with obesity is more prone to a heart disease. A proper cardio work out regularly can torch the body fat and help in weight loss, hence creating a healthy body.

If care is taken there are a number of heart disease natural remedies which can be followed to prevent problems which might put our future into question. Stay healthy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious…. In addition, Grapes are also recommended for heart patients to Treat heart disease because, being soft, slimy and cold, grapes have a soothing and calming effect on the heart muscles. Another useful home remedy is to prepare a decoction by boiling approx. 1 to 2 tsp dried ginger. Take it warm, once or twice a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Odion who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr Odion email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349019421176. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/
    HEPATITIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on

    Email:Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: +234-81352-38391

    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

    ReplyDelete